domingo, 3 de abril de 2011

Advertising in Costa Rica

I’m going to try to explain my ad selection, I think in the video you can see all and you don’t need an explication.   You can see my ad in the web http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Af_Sjsb4LtQ to watch more details. I chose this advertisement because it’s very creative and original. Also because it is made in Costa Rica by “Tribu”, publicity agency.

In the ad, you can see that there is something new on the web. You can upload a photo and make a preview of the color in your space that you will paint. Besides, “Pinturas Protecto” shows more than three thousand colors to select promo. In the web page for this ad you can interact with your twitter account.

Also, in the ad you can observe many different colors, people, spaces and obviously paint. The music is very intense. Another reason why I selected this ad is because is it English and it’s very difficult to find ads in this language for study




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario