domingo, 3 de abril de 2011

Difficult decision of my life


When I was finishing my primary school, I decided to apply for different high schools. I was in “Escuela Los Angeles” near the Sabana Park. In this school I had the opportunity to continue in the institution; but I analyzed other options that could be more beneficial for my future. For example I applied in tree excellent high schools, whose names are: “Colegio Tecnico Don Bosco”, “Colegio Monterrey” and “Colegio Los Angeles”


To take this decision, was very very complicated, because in all of them I was going to get some specific skills. If I had studied in “Colegio Monterrey” I’m totally sure that in this moment I would be talking and writing excellent English. On other hand, if I had take, “Colegio Los Angeles” I could have been with the same friends of the school. Finally I decided to go to “Colegio Tecnico Don Bosco” to obtain a title in technical architectural drawing

4 comentarios:

  1. Well I think that it was a difficult decision and I'm glad that you decided for the best one =0)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. exelent decision and congradulations for your sucess!!! here is an example of how decisions can change our life in a good or bad way!!!;):)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Thanks partners for your comments. Yes, sometimes we need to analyze differents situationes first, and them take the best

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Good decision! You have more knowledge in other areas besides engineering

    ResponderEliminar