lunes, 11 de abril de 2011

Dr. Heart.

“A Friend”                                 
Dear Dr. Heart,

My name is “a friend”, I am 19 years old. And I have a big problem with my boyfriend… he wants to have sex ALWAYS and sometimes I don’t feel good with this. I like him so much. He is very handsome, chivalrous, and attractive and is like a God in the bed. I’m feeling very scared…!!! Because, I think if I don’t want to have sex everyday, he’s probably going to look for someone else.

Dr. Heart
 
Dear friend

I am completely grateful for your letter. I recommend you: First try to talk with him and explained your point. Maybe, if he loves you so much…he could understand the situation.   On the other hand… come on girl, what’s up with you… do not stay behind. Be so hot with him. Obviously some days if you don’t want or you can’t have sex try to satisfy your partner with other kind of techniques… I leave it to your imagination. You know your boyfriend better than me. Good luck…!!!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario